HDR Shop Tutorials
These tutorials cover many of the features of HDR Shop.
[ Getting Started ]
- how to load, view, manipulate, and save an HDR image.
[ Camera Curve Calibration ]
- how to figure out your camera's light response curve.
[ HDR Image Assembly ]
- how to create a high-dynamic range image by combining differently exposed images taken with a standard camera.
[ Panoramic Image Transformations ]
- how to convert a high-dynamic range panorama between various layouts.
[ Creating a Light Probe Image ]
- how to create a Light Probe image (i.e. an HDR panorama) from one or two images of a mirrored ball.
[ Diffuse and Specular Convolution ]
- how to convolve your HDR panorama with a diffuse or specular kernel.
[ HDR Image Editing ]
- how to use a traditional image editor such as Adobe Photoshop to edit HDR images through HDR Shop.
[ HDR Shop Plugins ]
- how to use a plugin in HDR Shop.
[ Writing an HDR Shop Plugin ]
- how to write your own plugins.
[ Writing an HDR Shop Script ]
- how to write your own scripts.
[ The "Portable Floatmap" (.pfm) image file format ]
- documentation by Daniel Léonard.
[ Color Balancing an image using a Macbeth color chart ]
- compute and apply the matrix which transforms images into a desired color space.
[ Importing RAW images ]
- explanation of how to use the RAW plugin tool.
[ Offline batch processing of multiple images ]
- explanation of how to use the 'rawTool.exe' command line tool for batch processing.
[ Sampling a Light Probe Image to a Light Source List ]
- explains how to sample a lighting environment image (eg light probe) into a chosen number of representative light sources using an area subdivision approach.
Institute for Creative Technologies
Best Viewed in